Sunday, June 1, 2008

June first 2008

We had a bad morning so I slept in but this afternoon was ok not too much pain. Did a few Atc's and posted them on the blog. Yesterday we went to the only chinese resteraunt in town and I do love my Hunan Chicken on the buffet and several of the other things too. The little crab and creme cheese puffs are great for dessert. The told us that the Thai place they own down on the other side of town now has a buffet so I think we'll check it out. My roomate and I went there a couple of times but he didn't like the size of the portions and wouldn't take me back. I sure did like that Thai food I like spicy food a lot. He said we'll check out the buffet whopee I get to eat Thai again if I could dance I would I'll just tap our foot instead. Hope everyone had a good weekend and has a great creative week.
Hugs Rayn

2 comments:

deestampercanstamp said...

So happy to be able to read the green.I just could not distinguish between the black and the purple.Hope you keep using green

Anonymous said...

Rayn,
I love your blog and your art!!! I finally found a way to getting into it as a visitor.
I've added your blog to my favorite friends blogs. I will check it often.
Thanks for inviting me to see it!
Big happy hugs,
Rebecca