This blog is for my artwork and for my dreams and perhaps yours too. Chime in whenever you want. I am interested in your thoughts on arts and crafts.
hugs Rayn
Friday, June 6, 2008
hello
Rayns doin better she's makin lists and thowin out stuff getting ready to leave the jerk couuddancing
I finally got a chance to go through your blog and girl I love it. Your digital work is just beautiful. I have no clue on where to even start on digital !!!! What program do you use??
Hi Clouddancing! THANK YOU for keeping all of Rayn's friends up to date while she's busy making lists and throwing out stuff getting ready to leave the jerk!!!! We appreciate your taking the time to talk to us!!!!!
Michi I enjoy helping Rayn she is my existience my reson for beinig I amone of he protectors I am also a product of her gang rape at 17 so I know how she feels only I cope differently than she I have the forefathers with me shas only their ghoslty past and the whis[ering in in ears. hugs Couddancing
My fairy is called Fire Goblinglitter She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives where fireflies mate and Her dresses glow with fiery colours. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.
This picture was made in digital of me and myselfs it was the first one I made peeking in and out of the red mists of time i was ranther proud of it we liked the colors and the way our faces folded in the seams of the picture.
Sex and Lace
Panther the sexy one made this one day and I find it quite enticing not quite widow's weeds either just exotic I love her
Fan Clock
I did this atc with two different papers in each corner just for fun then put a cut out circle in the middle with two fans intertwined in the middle of that kinda cute so I kept it.
Yellow Rose
Inspired from my homestate of Texas you can take the girl out of Texas , but you can't take the Texas out of the girl YEEEEEE HAAAAAA
Heart lives Forever
Isn't that true the heart stays young and it lives forever, just ain't no getting over it love never dies
Holds your Secrets
Made these little folders today and thought they were cute, gotta lot of secrets in life gotta hold em somewhere so put em in here
Founding Fathers
I'm 1/4 Cherokee so this piece speak to my soul when they carved this piece into the sacred cheyenne mountains it stands forever as an insult to the Cheyenne peoples
May the Child
May the child, sleep in peace,live in peace, never go hungry, never cry out from someones anger may the child
Hi I'm Rayn and you are welcome to my place in the mysts of time for I live in a world very different from yours. Mine is filled with voices from the past and of today. I have multiple personality disorder. I love my world and would have no other I am at peace within myself. I welcome you here to my little corner of art we do ATC's in digital form and stamping, and other creative forms. I also do book binding, tile stamping, native arts and crafts, painting pictures on feathers, decorating cigar boxes and all kinds of other art. we are 50 years old this past April it is a good year. I am getting over back surgery, it has been quite painful and a long ordeal, The pain has only shown up in the past month since my doctor took me off the medication for my fibromyalgia because it was making me fat. The fibro attacked me in full force, I have been overwhelmed with pain. I finally have some muscle relaxers from my doctor and we will see.
A friend is always with you isn't that the truth, well a true friend that is, sometimes we pick up those that say their our friends but their just hanger oners no good but to themselves so sad so sad
Asian Moon
This is my little Asian moon with a mettalic Fan above her head she is beautiful and so ver speacial to me.
Stick Journal
This one is my favorite it is bound with a stick and dangling off the stick are small little birds and things the cover has butterflies and leaves and I believe a biird too. I t was so much fun to make we're going to make another one soon.
Lovely Birdsong
Just a pretty Asian Bird and Egret of some kind I think so elegant and stately
Seduction
Another magazine challenge done with gesso and acyic paints added sparkle heart and flower and a fresh tab
clipboard Journal
Another small 5x7 journal decorated with small jewels and a small clipboard with a single buttlerfly for fun
Mandalla
A Mandalla I made for a friend
Generations of Time
Family Tree four generations of my family
Mom and Dad
May they rest in Peace and forever walk through the bones of the rain
Robin in the clouds
A seventh generation of our family
A gentle bloom
an eighth generation of our family
Among the Roses
another eighth generation of our family
Fairy Wreath
Tiny Fairy at the top of the wreath wrapped with cloth and decorated with leaves and flowers.
Fall wreath
Decorated with a variety of fall items pumkins leaves scarecrow ect.
In the Garden of Tomorrow
atc digital
Hello
Aitnt it a beutiful day, 82 degree's here today or will be soon. summer is officailly here, wish spring had been as prudent. Rayn is doign bettertoday. or at least she is not hurting as much, but she will be doing laundrylater so we wil bee hurting later whopee. Love this blog now we cand coverse maybe we cant type but I will get the hang of it soon. huga and peace to you all Pantherdreaming
In Love
This was made with a microscope slide and a piece of pretty lace and a ribbon slide with a victoriann lady to top it off quite nicely.
Love Lost
A small journal I bound by hand isn't she sweet? She measures 5x7 Clouddancing bound and decorated her so I must give her; her due
Maude in Retrospect
Pantherdreaming Used a Stampsmith Stamp and the used a verse from a favorite quote with vellum then added some stamped butterflies and flowers Such a beautiful quote such a beautiful girl.
Fairy Queen
I made the leaves the Queen and the Butterfly wings and the wee little peeping frog she is a tiny sight to behold an I love her
Ballerina Dance
Another Digital Two Dancers with goldern orbs of light floating in the air they almost seem to be part of the dancers themselves
Exotica
This is a digital we did we put a lot of work into this piece she was our prize piece for awhile and I'm still partial to her. Don't know If I'll ever trade her. sigh
Hands of Time
Stamped little victorian beauty
Natures Elements
Used Eraser I made of a rose in the foreground of this picture and tiny little butterfly erasers.
Lamia Nyx Rose
A bit of fun with a friend
Pretty Woman
This one was done with inks also the put in a bowl of water and in the microwave for several second to give it the crakled look added some fiber and a butterfly for fun.
A CD ATC
The CD is done with inks dropped on them and the atc glued to the middle and the the embellishments added last
Rosie Butterfly
Another digital with pretty butterflies
Into the Past
Pasted pictures of items of old things of yesteryear
Sad so Sad
I love the foggy look of this picture and the far away look of sadness in her eyes. she is so poignant.
Magazine swap
this piece was done using a magazine paints was quite fun to work with wipie the gesso on then paint the diffiernt colors around the page.
5 comments:
I finally got a chance to go through your blog and girl I love it. Your digital work is just beautiful. I have no clue on where to even start on digital !!!! What program do you use??
Hi Clouddancing!
THANK YOU for keeping all of Rayn's friends up to date while she's busy making lists and throwing out stuff getting ready to leave the jerk!!!! We appreciate your taking the time to talk to us!!!!!
BIG HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Donalda I use Adobe 2.0 for mine but there are much better ones out there now.
Hugs rayn
Michi I enjoy helping Rayn she is my existience my reson for beinig I amone of he protectors I am also a product of her gang rape at 17 so I know how she feels only I cope differently than she I have the forefathers with me shas only their ghoslty past and the whis[ering in in ears.
hugs Couddancing
Beautiful inspiring art! I am so impressed. Hang in there, your future is brighter with every passing day. Go out and conquer the world!
Hugs
Post a Comment