Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Bloody Tears

My eyes cry out with bloody tears, forgotton meomories ageold fears.
Lie a monster in the night, a creature dwelleth giving fright.
A whisper of cloth, a zipper sound, a weeping child lies on the ground.
A weeping cry of a child in pain a sorrowful sound.
Uncertainty, beweilderment, and shame
the monters gone the hurt remains.
For she know he will return again and agian

TippieToes 2008

9 comments:

Michi Michaelson, Orange County, CA said...

Dear Rayn,
Your poetry is beautiful and sad at the same time . . . you are truly gifted in so many ways . . .

Anonymous said...

Dear Tippytoes,

Your poem Bloody Tears makes me feel deep sadness for what you have gone through. It is beautifully written yet painful to read. I hope you are able to release some of your pain as you write about it.

Julie

Gabby Faye said...

I have been reading through your poetry. Have you considered entering some of these at Helium.com? I have a daughter who writes poetry and her poems are getting a lot of attention (and points toward earning money). Within the poetry area of Helium there are many areas you can choose for your poems. I really think some are more than publish-worthy. Give it a try! Nothing to loose. It is free and publishers lurk there a lot, I have been told.
WWW>Helium.com

Ev said...

Your feelings are well expressed in this poem Tippytoes, a haunting memorable poem.

Rayn, is it possible for you and your alters to add your work to the main body of your blog, it would be easier to look at and often the images can be clicked on for a closer look, your digital work is amazing, but sometimes I would love to look at a larger image.

Ev said...

Your feelings are well expressed in this poem Tippytoes, a haunting memorable poem.

Rayn, is it possible for you and your alters to add your work to the main body of your blog, it would be easier to look at and often the images can be clicked on for a closer look, your digital work is amazing, but sometimes I would love to look at a larger image.

Dragonlady said...

This is a beautiful and touching poem...
Brenda...(SSR)

Rayn said...

Thank you all for your comment it pleases me that you like my poem i'm glad that youlike it I meant it to say what I felt and am glad you felt it too only not the sadness I dont want you to be sad for me he's dead in a box and can't hurt me anymore I feel sorry for him someone made him thhat way and that hurts me too.
tippietoes

Rayn said...

I've never tried Helium I'll check it out thanks for the tip. Thanks for reading my poetry. I'm glad you liked it, some of it is published some is not. I have a long one that is published but I don't have a copy anymore so sad I loved that poem. oh well.
Hugs rayn

Rayn said...

EV dont know how to add image s to the main body of the blog they just seem to go where they want to go according to the templete.
hugs Rayn
any tips